Monday, November 10, 2008

Seriously......



ok so my pocket book is pretty much screwed.....
Last week it was Gears 2 and resitance 2. This week it'a the Wow Expansion. So here are some tips to help ease the pains in your wallet. 

1) Do you even have time to play all these games. Most of us are in school and work alot, whats the point of buying a game if it's just going to collect dust till the winter break. 

2)  Are sequels that much better then the originals.  For example i'm not going to buy the new Call of duty right away i can wait till later in the year since i can still have fun with COD4. 

3) Rent, rent shorter games that you know you aren't going to play again,  games like Mirrors edge are short and have limited replay options so just rent it.  Also Gamefly allows you to buy pre-rented games.... i got fallout right when it came out and bought for 50 saving me about ten dollars and they sent me another game on my list. 

4) Sale old games away for extra cash,

1 comment:

MrDUDE42 said...

being a gamer is getting waaay too expensive. i just threw down a good $200 on rock band 2 the other day and every time i buy another game that's another $60+ i could have saved/spent elsewhere. sometimes i think back to the good 'ol days when my mom bought me my video games...